Annual Convention and General Meeting and National Coaches Conference (ACGM/NCC) Registration Instructions
Note that non-coaches are invited to register for the NCC workshops this year.
- If you are a CEP Gold Status coach or are attending the ACGM/NCC as part of a Guest Program, you must begin registration by clicking on Enter promotional code above the Register button. If you are not a CEP Gold Status coach or are not part of a Guest Program, proceed to Step 3 of these instructions.
- Enter the code that was provided to you and click on Apply. The specially priced options relevant to your registration will appear at the top of the list. Please refer to your letter of invitation to view what your package includes and indicate those functions that you will be attending by entering the quantity in the appropriate drop-down box. Proceed to Step 4 of these instructions.
- Choose the package that you wish to purchase by entering the quantity in the appropriate drop-down box. Foreign coaches must choose the Foreign Coach Workshop Package.
- Choose the social functions that you wish to purchase by entering the quantity in the appropriate drop-down box.
- Click on Register.
- Provide contact information. You will be asked to complete contact information for yourself as well as for all other attendees for whom you are purchasing tickets.
- Choose the workshops that you wish to attend from the drop-down menus beside the workshop dates.
- Click on one of the payment options to complete registration.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration. Please bring a printed copy with you to the ACGM/NCC.
A summary of changes to the delivery of our Annual General Meeting has been prepared and can be found here. Please review prior to identifying your attendance as either a voting delegate or an observer at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). A few key points have been included here:
- If you are attending as a club or skating school delegate, ensure that the seven-digit Skate Canada number of the club or skating school that you are representing is available when you register.
- If you are a coach, ensure that 10-digit Skate Canada number is available when you register.
- Coaches may act as delegates for clubs or skating schools while also carrying their own votes. Coaches that are planning to attend in this capacity must complete the information under Declare as a Club/School Delegate and also under Declare as a Coach Delegate on the meeting attendance page.
Please click here to register your attendance as either a voting delegate or an observer at the AGM.